How do I edit a post?

cheveguerra

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi everybody,

I have posted some questions and answers, and I noticed that (for me) there is no option to edit my posts, but I have seen that some other people can edit theirs, so how can I edit my posts?

Is there some setting that I am missing or do I have to have some minimum number of postings?

Best regards

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You have a strange qualification, "Licensed User" on yellow background.

1656788441051.png

Maybe it's old.

Erel will help you soon, at the latest tomorrow morning.

cheveguerra

Licensed User
Longtime User
You have a strange qualification, "Licensed User" on yellow background.

View attachment 131039

Maybe it's old.

Erel will help you soon, at the latest tomorrow morning.
I just noticed that my profile says that I joined on 2010 ... :oops: ... and I am pretty sure I just joined this year ... mmm ... maybe ... just maybe, 12 years ago I bought or had something to do with basic4android, but I really don't remember! :confused:.

Well, I am sure Erel will sort it out!!

Best regards

cheveguerra

Licensed User
Longtime User
I just noticed that my profile says that I joined on 2010 ... :oops: ... and I am pretty sure I just joined this year ... mmm ... maybe ... just maybe, 12 years ago I bought or had something to do with basic4android, but I really don't remember! :confused:.

Well, I am sure Erel will sort it out!!

Best regards

Ohhhhh . . after some gmail searching (my memory is not that good), now I know (and of course remember) that I registered to this forum and purchased:

(drum roll) (drum roll)

* Basic4ppc - Standard version

(tadaaaa)

So after 12 years, I come around to B4X, who would have though of that!! 🤪

Mmm . . maybe I didn't completely paid for basic4ppc and that is why Erel blocked my "post editing" privileges 🤭.

1656790626652.png