Other How often do B4A upgrades come out?....

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Ozaweb, Jul 10, 2015.

1. Ozaweb

Ozaweb Member Licensed User

.... and how important are they?

I've just discovered B4A and plan to develop a couple of apps in my spare time. It may take a month or two at least to finish the first one. I'm wondering which version to buy - Standard or Enterprise. The decision will ultimately come down to how important the upgrades are as well as the price.

I was also wondering what's included in the upgrades - I suppose new features and bug fixes?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can enlighten me :)

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

3. DonManfred

DonManfred Expert Licensed User

I buyed enterprise two years ago. I got Version 2.82 at this time when i remember correctly.
    In my 2 years of free updates B4A raises up to Version 4.3
    I extended my subscription and i´m now using V5

[​IMG]

4. RandomCoder

RandomCoder Well-Known Member Licensed User

I only program as a hobby and don't make any money from it. Yet I've still chosen to buy the enterprise version and I've even renewed my subscription well ahead of it expiring because I have absolute confidence in B4A and @Erel developing it further. It's an excellent tool with the best product support I've ever come across. I highly recommend it to anyone wanting to start developing Apps for Android!

mangojack and DonManfred like this.
  5. sorex

sorex Expert Licensed User

the enterprise license is cheap enough so you better buy that. as you mentioned, @Ozaweb , 2 months will pass very quickly.

mangojack likes this.
  6. Ozaweb

Ozaweb Member Licensed User

Thanks for all the replies - I am now the proud owner of B4A Enterprise Edition.
    Been meaning to get round to trying to write an app for a few years - now I've got no excuse!

Erel, RandomCoder and DonManfred like this.