iOS Question How to generate a native IPA installation package

cxbs

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello everyone!
Can b4i obtain the native IPA format installation package?
I have obtained b4itest.p12 and b4itest.mobileprovision through the appuploader tool. Can I use these two files for signature and install them on our real iPhone for testing?

I tried the following steps:
First, use the menu tools / build server / build release app to generate app
Then use tools / build server / download last build to download IPA files
However, this IPA file cannot be installed on an iPhone phone after it is signed by a third party

Thank you!
The above English is from translation software

Last edited:

cxbs

Licensed User
Longtime User
无标题.jpg

The appuploader software can create development certificates using unpaid Apple IDs
I downloaded b4itest.p12 and b4itest.mobileprovision using this software

Last edited:
Upvote 0

cxbs

Licensed User
Longtime User

Thank Mr. Erel for his reply, which is designed for Apple's paying users,
Because I'm an amateur program developer, I'm not going to upload the program to the apple store now,
I just want to test the b4i program on my real iPhone,
If the IPA file downloaded by b4i can only be signed by b4itest.p12 and b4itest.mobileprovision and installed on the real iPhone, it is perfect

The above English is from translation software

Upvote 0

cxbs

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can test it on the simulator without a developer account. You can also test it on a real device by installing the generated app from Xcode. This is not too useful and the app will stop running after a few days.

Developing for iOS requires an Apple account.

Dear Mr. Erel!
I currently install MacOS in VMware and use simulator to test b4i code,
But b4i code can't be used in Xcode, so I can't test b4i code on the real machine without buying Apple ID

Upvote 0

cxbs

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can open the generated Xcode project on the Mac, with Xcode.

Dear Mr. Erel
Thank you very much for your reply. I now connect my iPhone to Xcode installed in VMware for real machine debugging, but I can't find the project file of b4i in xcode12.4. What is the file path? thank you!

Upvote 0

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Dear Mr. Erel
Thank you very much for your reply. I now connect my iPhone to Xcode installed in VMware for real machine debugging, but I can't find the project file of b4i in xcode12.4. What is the file path? thank you!
You will find your project folder with the username you set in B4i menu server settings inside the B4iBuilder folder of your Mac VMware.

Upvote 0

cxbs

Licensed User
Longtime User
You will find your project folder with the username you set in B4i menu server settings inside the B4iBuilder folder of your Mac VMware.

Thank you for your help. I can find / uploadedprojects / b4i in the directory where b4ibuildserver.jar is stored_ Default / b4iproject.xcodeproj file, open it and use my registered free Apple ID to connect to iPhone real machine test normally!
Thanks again for Mr. Erel's help!

Upvote 0