Android Question How to publish an app on play store

Alberto Michelis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, I was serching the forum but I didt found it, found how to sign, etc but nothig teaching how to publish an apk into google play.
May be I'm too dumb , then sory...
Can anyone point me to that tutorial or explain me how to do it?
Thanks

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
First read this page: Signing your application before uploading to Google Play

APK File
The APK file that you upload can be in found in the Objects folder. (the location where you saved your B4A project).
Make sure that you run your app in Release Mode so it complies the apk file.

You then need a Google play Developer Account which costs a one off payment of US$25.

Then you can find the answer on how to use the Google Developer Console here:
https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer#topic=3450769

Once you have a Google Play Developer account, then login to the developer console () and then you will find a button that says add new application like below.

upload_2015-6-2_8-56-44.png

Then just fill in the blanks on the page and click publish and it will appear on the Google Play store about 1-2 hours later (sometimes it may take a litt

The following videos may help:

Upvote 0

Alberto Michelis

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very very much!
One more thing, I see some free apps that contains advertisements, normally in a little rectangle at the bottom of the app.
These advertisements are sent by google? Is there any API or whatever that allows your app to show them?

Upvote 0

aaronk

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very very much!
One more thing, I see some free apps that contains advertisements, normally in a little rectangle at the bottom of the app.
These advertisements are sent by google? Is there any API or whatever that allows your app to show them?
You should be asking all your questions in the Questions forum which can be found HERE.
This link might be what you are looking for: AdMob Tutorial - Add ads to your application

Upvote 0