iOS Question How to release my app to iTune?

IamTrying

Licensed User
I have made the iOS 11.2.5 app. And how can i now release it from B4i to iTune? (like in OSX using Xcode, it will be now using B4i?)

IamTrying

Licensed User
I am following exactly your instruction (while follow up i am having my own note which i have shared above):

https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/publishing-your-app-to-the-app-store.57528/#content
Point 5: As written in the message the ipa file is inside Archive.zip.
You need to take the ipa file and upload it with Application Loader (on a Mac) or upload it with the hosted builder: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/b4i-v2-30-beta-has-been-released.59124/#post-372309
Backup archive.zip. It can be useful for crash reports.

> According to your instruction i should have ipa file and Archive.zip file in my Objects folder
but i only have ipa file in my Objects folder and a tmp.zip file. However on my OSX PC where B4iBuildServer is running there inside UploadedProjects folder i have same ipa file and project.zip file

> When i use Application loader on a Mac to upload the ipa file now it fails as following:

JAkn0FN.png

kZtiIVz.png

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan:

- Valid bundle package name is used
- in my local mac (B4iBuildServer is running)
ejgtazJ.png

if you are using a local mac then build your app in release mode (Tools - Build Server - Build Release App)

then open the directory of the server on your mac and you will find the *.ipa file under UploadedProjects/(your user id)

this ipa needs to be uploaded via Application Loader

Upvote 0

IamTrying

Licensed User
@ilan :

YES - ipa was created by B4i when i applied Build release app. But when Application loader is used it keeps giving following ERROR:

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f6b5a746949567a2e706e67

Upvote 0

IamTrying

Licensed User
@ilan: Maybe i should create a new ios_distribution.cer and new PRODUCTION.mobileprovision?
Those two files were used by my previous iOS app which i wrote in Objective-C in past. Could that be the reason why Apple saying invalid bundle ID? because those two files were used by my old APP? for new app of b4i i should re-create new .cer and .mobileprovision which is never used by any other APPS?

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you could also try to remove everything that is in your ServerFolder on your Mac EXCEPT of the B4iBuildServer.jar and Libs Folder everything else can be removed (including keys folder)

then try to rebuild your app again

Upvote 0

IamTrying

Licensed User
OK - let me try that (remove all files in MAC PC and re-try the uploading process) once that attempt fail i will re-create the .cer and .mobileprovision files from Apple site maybe that will knock out this issue.

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@ilan: Maybe i should create a new ios_distribution.cer and new PRODUCTION.mobileprovision?
Those two files were used by my previous iOS app which i wrote in Objective-C in past. Could that be the reason why Apple saying invalid bundle ID? because those two files were used by my old APP? for new app of b4i i should re-create new .cer and .mobileprovision which is never used by any other APPS?

yes that could be the reason. if your previous provisions file was a Explicit App ID

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
you know that if you dont use an Wildcard App ID what means like mine: www.sagital.*
then each app needs to have his own provisions file (for development and for Store)

so if your previous Provisionsfile is a Explicit App Id you cannot use it with a different package name!

Upvote 0

IamTrying

Licensed User
My app get push notification. In that case when i create certificate for distribution do i select the first check box or the second one with arrow?
JbpiU0X.png

Upvote 0

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

IamTrying

Licensed User
Strange. Apple send me email just now, where do i update that info in my B4i IDE or in Mac book of b4iBuildserver path with Xcode?

B4X:
Dear developer,

We have discovered one or more issues with your recent delivery for "Notification". To process your delivery, the following issues must be corrected:

[B]Missing Info.plist key[/B] - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSPhotoLibraryUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

[B]Missing Info.plist key[/B] - This app attempts to access privacy-sensitive data without a usage description. The app's Info.plist must contain an NSCameraUsageDescription key with a string value explaining to the user how the app uses this data.

Once these issues have been corrected, you can then redeliver the corrected binary.

Regards,

The App Store team

Upvote 0