How we create an app every 5 days - new blog post by @sfsameer

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
If so, I think I will hire him to develop an app similar to Zynga Poker for me, containing only 2 easily editable games and easy to add more (Zynga Poker app contains maybe a dozen similar games - for Android, iOS and "desktop" (browser-PC)).

So I wouldn't expect it to be ready in 5 days, even 10 would be fine. I would be willing to pay the sources not $ 30 / $ 40 which are the prices of his sources, even $ 200. Obviously apps (and servers) must be of quality, without bugs and precisely "expandable", I must be able to add a new game with little effort (reuse of classes and custom views).

I would not like to see things like these:
View attachment 106390

View attachment 106388

View attachment 106389

I'm ready to pay $200 (€200, better) if in 10 days he will provide me with what is listed - bugs-free.

P.S. I forgot: hacker proof
Take a deep breath first before writing a post and relax lol ...

We sell sources and not apps, meaning the developer that purchases the source, he purchases it to develop it and make it better and not to put it on the shelf.

a lot of apps has bugs, there is nothing call "BUGS FREE" , even Microsoft till this day has many bugs.

So we handle it by either a custom request by the client or when it's reported and we fix it happily.

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
tell you what, to see where this is going we are uploading a new update to the demo app

wait 10 minutes and we will let you know to download the demo app

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulation Saif for getting a new BIG order.

Hope to see the screen-shots soon.
BTW both of you should start a new work thread, I think.

This one is for praising Saif's blog.

Regards,

Anand

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Congratulation Saif for getting a new BIG order.

Hope to see the screen-shots soon.
BTW both of you should start a new work thread, I think.

This one is for praising Saif's blog.

Regards,

Anand
Thank you Thank you Thank you

You guys are the best community ever! :)

You could find our latest work :
http://b4xcode.com

and the latest post :

and we are releasing a new app very very soon, stay tunes ;)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
"it"? I don't need it, I need what I listed before.

Done The app has been updated
Screenshot_20210117_125320_com.quality.ordertaking.jpg

Demo app link : http://b4xcode.com/OrderTakingApp.apk

So ... these are your requirements, purchase it now lol

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
I also bought their projects, they are well done, and they simplify your life, then you adapt them to your needs, but you already have the whole base beautiful and ready, not to mention the always well-finished and fascinating graphics

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I also bought their projects, they are well done, and they simplify your life, then you adapt them to your needs, but you already have the whole base beautiful and ready, not to mention the always well-finished and fascinating graphics
Thank you my friend for your kind words :)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
These they are:
We do customized work but we need more details about the project, Code way points, dead lines , UI design way point , Platforms targeted and many other requirements to start with and not just a game with a name.

to continue this, PM and we will be more than happy to start this project with you
:)

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
5 or 10 days?
Hi Lucas, don't worry, you can entrust them with your project idea, they are able to realize it without any problem, and with very fast times, you said that your idea of app you have in mind will be available not before 2030, if you do help from @sfsameer you will see that even if complex in 15 days they put it on your feet. Trust me.
surely you will be very good and able to do it yourself, but the time savings would be considerable. ;)

sfsameer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Lucas, don't worry, you can entrust them with your project idea, they are able to realize it without any problem, and with very fast times, you said that your idea of app you have in mind will be available not before 2030, if you do help from @sfsameer you will see that even if complex in 15 days they put it on your feet. Trust me.
surely you will be very good and able to do it yourself, but the time savings would be considerable. ;)
Thank you my friend for your trust :)

big love :)