iOS Question HttpJob missing on RDS and iHttpUtils2

boastrike

Licensed User
Longtime User
I seem to get some error when attempting to load the RDS and iHttpUtils2 examples. The error indicates missing "unknown type: httpjob". Am I missing a reference?

netkomm

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, the extra modules were missing but Erel added them in another file you can find 2 posts below the original post.

Adding those files to the projects will make them work although in the iHttpUtils example it seems that there is a bug indeed.

You need to add this on top of the "main" module otherwise it will not compile because the Application Label was not set

B4X:
#Region  Project Attributes
    #ApplicationLabel: TEST
    #Version: 1.0.0
    'Orientation possible values: Portrait, LandscapeLeft, LandscapeRight and PortraitUpsideDown
    #iPhoneOrientations: Portrait
    #iPadOrientations: Portrait
#End Region

moreover this line causes the app not to compile but it works if it has been removed

B4X:
j.GetRequest.Timeout

Upvote 0

boastrike

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks to everyone that helped answer this question. I have added the dependencies and am now receiving another error. Please let me know what I can do to resolve the issue. Thanks to everyone for assistance.

This error is found in the DBRequestManager module.

upload_2014-10-31_11-10-50.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0

boastrike

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks Erel. It looks like when I comment this line out it continues with more errors related to this. I may wait until the next update comes out. Hopefully the next update comes out soon. Very impressed with all of the efforts to bringing this to reality! Thank you for all of your efforts!

Upvote 0