how i can do this ?
Can I make WebView like Chrome?
thnks!

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
1) What is the link?
2) What happens when you try to open it in webview?
3) Did you try adding the ChromeClient to the webview?

Upvote 0

megzz

Licensed User
Longtime User
1- https://cryptobrowser.site/cdn/mobi...roid/?referrer=10256321&v=3.0.37&device=phone
2- Can't load , Only shows zoom buttons
3- yea i do this :

B4X:
Dim Webview1 As WebView
    Webview1.Initialize("W1")
    WebViewExtras1.Initialize(Webview1)
    Dim JavascriptInterface1 As DefaultJavascriptInterface
    JavascriptInterface1.Initialize
    WebViewExtras1.AddJavascriptInterface(JavascriptInterface1, "B4A")
    Dim WebChromeClient1 As DefaultWebChromeClient
    WebChromeClient1.Initialize("WebChromeClient1")
    WebViewExtras1.SetWebChromeClient(WebChromeClient1)

Upvote 0

drgottjr

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
are you sure you don't have to download their browser? they seem to have their own

Upvote 0

drgottjr

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i can get the main site to load in a webview: https://cryptobrowser.site
if you start messing with the parameters, you start to get interesting log messages. there is stuff going on in the actual webpage that webview doesn't handle. it's only a subset of chrome. eg, when i dropped "&device=phone" from the url, even filtered log messages told a story about unsupported things.

Upvote 0

megzz

Licensed User
Longtime User
i can get the main site to load in a webview: https://cryptobrowser.site
if you start messing with the parameters, you start to get interesting log messages. there is stuff going on in the actual webpage that webview doesn't handle. it's only a subset of chrome. eg, when i dropped "&device=phone" from the url, even filtered log messages told a story about unsupported things.
OK, i want create browser like chrome
how i can do this ?

Upvote 0

drgottjr

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
if you learn how to wrap a github project, you can certainly try. but even author of that project gave up 7 years ago... there are a few members of the forum who wrap such projects. perhaps the thought of mining bitcoin in b4a would interest them. start a new thread with "bitcoin for b4a help" as the title. there should be some nibbles.

who knows? maybe the effort to learn how to wrap chromeview will turn out to be more lucrative for you than mining. good luck.

Upvote 0

megzz

Licensed User
Longtime User
if you learn how to wrap a github project, you can certainly try. but even author of that project gave up 7 years ago... there are a few members of the forum who wrap such projects. perhaps the thought of mining bitcoin in b4a would interest them. start a new thread with "bitcoin for b4a help" as the title. there should be some nibbles.

who knows? maybe the effort to learn how to wrap chromeview will turn out to be more lucrative for you than mining. good luck.

i fix this problem bro
i use crosswalk
and my app size is : 48mg now XD
tnx for your answer !

Upvote 0