I don't know HTML...

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It was a required field for the registration.
The reason... I do not know

Ops... "third party"? No, they claimed that I had my site.

I wrote about HTML to say that, since I've only looked at it many years ago, now I have been able to make only a simple page.

Last edited:

lemonisdead

Licensed User
Longtime User
@LucaMs : if you don't know about HTML, why not taking a look at PureCSS (Yahoo's free framework). On their site, you'll find some templates. The framework is light and the code is pure (purecss dot io)

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
@LucaMs : if you don't know about HTML, why not taking a look at PureCSS (Yahoo's free framework). On their site, you'll find some templates. The framework is light and the code is pure (purecss dot io)

Thanks @lemonisdead,

Certainly I will consider your suggestion.

(I will have to look at the site - when you wrote "purecss dot io" I do not understand, "io" in Italian means "I"; now I know what you mean but I do not know why you have not written directly "purecss.io" :))

I am so ignorant (in this regard, I hope :D) that I thought CSS were useful only for the font styles, for HTML blocks, but it seems that they are also useful for the layout (grids, for example).

The hosting site provides templates but also an online tool for the construction of the site.

The point is that, for the moment, I'm not interested in creating the site; I had the need to have one only, as I wrote, because it is a requirement to register on the Google Merchant Center.

Many thanks again for your feedback.

(Strangely, the idea to advertise Anywhere Software was not appreciated. Fortunately, I gain sufficient "Like"s with my stupid posts :D)

Last edited:

LWGShane

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want to design your own website, then I'd suggest WYSIWYG Web Builder.

If you want to use a CMS, then I'd suggest WordPress with 320press's free Bootstrap template.

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you want to design your own website, then I'd suggest WYSIWYG Web Builder.

If you want to use a CMS, then I'd suggest WordPress with 320press's free Bootstrap template.

Given my great memory, I had forgotten that I have downloaded, installed and uninstalled Joomla. I still have the installation file.

Last night (!) I downloaded and installed just WordPress.

Thank you so much for your suggestion.