alfaiz678

Licensed User
Hi
I want to make a keyboard in one language only
Does anyone give me the idea for that
Or do I find a small application about it

MicroDrie

Licensed User
Without additional information about what you want to achieve, it becomes difficult to answer your question. Your biggest challenge lies in scaling the keyboard for all screen widths for phones and tablets. A keyboard has characters and numbers, in which a specific language has specific characters. If that is your challenge, you might consider allowing those special characters to choose with an XUI Views solution. The chosen special character could then be added to the text as a result.

Upvote 0

MarkusR

Licensed User
Longtime User
i guess you mean a on screen keyboard, just use an image with your characters and check in which rectangle area the finger was pressed.

Upvote 0

MicroDrie

Licensed User
Well I'll explain the question more
I want to make a keyboard like the one in this thread
https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/custom-keyboard-creator-interface.11631/#content
In a certain language I add letters I
I also want to make this panel virtual in the Android system
Is there a project for that

The term I also want to make this panel virtual in the Android system infringe the program writer statement Note that it is presently not possible to create a custom keyboard in B4A and make it the default keyboard in Android.

So you can only used this example as a virtual keyboard device into your own program environment, not as a replacement of the default keyboard of a Android device. So this virtual keyboard device can only be used as a mean, not as a purpose. So please explain more what you like to achieve so that we perhaps can help you.

Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

watesoft