Wish iAdmob full screen

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
hi erel,

you have allready said that you will update the iAdmob lib so it will work also with full screen ads
do you have any clue when it will be available?? i would like to publish my first 2 apps and without a fullscreen ad it wont be worth to do it

thank you

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I recommend you to go ahead and release your app with the regular ads. You can later update it and add the full screen ads.

Anyway I will put it high on the list...

thank you, the problem is it takes up to 2 weeks until apple put your app in appstore and every update will also take 2 weeks so i tought better publish it when its finished, but if the update of iadmob will take few weeks i will publish it with banners only...

ilan

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
ok thanx, will upload those apps if i will managed to do it because its much more complicated then android ...

Peter van Hoof

Licensed User
Longtime User
I recommend you to go ahead and release your app with the regular ads. You can later update it and add the full screen ads.

Anyway I will put it high on the list...

I realize this thread is old but still of importance to me. I too have the need for full screen ads. I will let the user have the full experience of the app while still motivating potential buyers to get rid of annoying ads by making a payment.

Is this still on the list?