iOS Question iBLE - Send & receive data string

Sganga61

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
someone can help me?
I'm using the iBLE library to read and write ascii string by transparent Bluetooth interface module.

Using the classic commands of the library I found that the device have 3 Characteristics:
"49535343-1E4D-4BD9-BA61-23C647249616" as UIID for TX
"49535343-8841-43F4-A8D4-ECBE34729BB3" as UIID for RX
"49535343-4C8A-39B3-2F49-511CFF073B7E" as ???

First issue:
By the command manager.WriteDataWithResponse(Service, UUIDTx, pacchetto.StringToBytes("test","UTF8")) I can send a string "test" to the device (I see it on PC terminal connected to the module) but I don't understand why using the command manager.WriteData(Service, UUIDTx, pacchetto.StringToBytes("test","UTF8")) no string is sent.

Second issue:
I never succeedeed to get a async string send by PC terminal!
I try to enable also the manager.SetNotify(Service,UUIDRx,True) after the manager.ReadData(UUIDRx).... without success.
I expect that the manager_DataAvailable (Service As String, Characteristics As Map) will be fired on each packet received by module.....but probably don't work like my desire.

Anyway, I expect that by the command manager.ReadData(UUIDRx) I will found a string, or array, or buffer or at least one charatecter (for each reading command)
in the manager_DataAvailable just fired by the read command but when I check all the 3 characterists I get only a random result like follow:
<B4IArray: 0x281227c30>
(random because they change without any send by terminal)

How I can decode this array?
What I don't undestand?