Android Question in-app purchase forum example

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
I am running through the example in subject

I am trying to follow the program flow and post instructions but I failed to identify how the app sets the "Sample Title", the "0,99" and the credit card name which is in example in "VISA fake".
apologize for the stupid questions...but I am really new to inapp purchases..
thanks for your help as usual!

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I never used it too but as far as i know you need to setup your products in the google console or something like that

Found this:

Upvote 0

giggetto71

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
made some progresses but getting strange results in particular I have 2 problems.

I have created 2 products-in app in the developer console and they appear as active
1607360030514.png

when I try to make a purchase from a phone running my google account, I see the purchase in the google pay window that appears when I call the

B4X:
Result = billing.LaunchBillingFlow(SkuDetails.Get(0))

Problem 1: here the google pay windows shows the product but it says it's a test purchase. What should I do to make it a real purchase?

Problem 2: trying to fix problem 1 I have tried the app from a phone running a different google user. In this case the google pay windows says the the product is not available for purchase.

thanks

Upvote 0

roumei

Licensed User
Yes, IAP testing only works with the correct developer account. If your test purchase is successful you can publish the app and test it again with another account (you can cancel the order in the Play Console).

Upvote 0