Android Question InApp Billing V3

Discussion in 'Android Questions' started by Eumel, Aug 14, 2013.

1. Eumel

Eumel Active Member Licensed User

Hi there,

i´ve some problems with InApp Billing.

I can buy Items.
    But if i cancel an Item over the merchant console, the item is still available in the app.

After i read http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/billing_testing.html#
    and http://developer.android.com/google/play/billing/v2/api.html#billing-action-notify

i think somewhat is not fire in the library, or i forgot something in my app. But what ?

Code:
    Sub billingmanager_OwnedProducts (Success As Boolean, purchases As Map)

Log(Success)

If Success Then

Log(purchases)

For Each p As Purchase In purchases.Values

Log(p.ProductId & ", Purchased? " & (p.PurchaseState = p.STATE_PURCHASED)) '<<< always true
            Log(p.ProductId & ", Canceled? " & (p.PurchaseState = p.STATE_CANCELED)) '<<< always false
            Log(p.ProductId & ", Refunded? " & (p.PurchaseState = p.STATE_REFUNDED)) '<<< always false
          Next

End If
    End Sub
    -----------
    Eumel

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

3. Shay

Shay Well-Known Member Licensed User

Can it be related to this?
    I don't see support for "getPurchases" in this library

Local Caching
    Because the Google Play client now caches In-app Billing information locally on the device, you can use the Version 3 API to query for this information more frequently, for example through a getPurchases call. Unlike with previous versions of the API, many Version 3 API calls will be serviced through cache lookups instead of through a network connection to Google Play, which significantly speeds up the API's response time.

4. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

Not sure what they mean with getPurchases. I think that they refer to the same API used by GetOwnedProducts. In previous versions they didn't allow calling this method when the app starts.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice