iOS Question Incompatable Windows Version

ArtFarrell

Licensed User
Longtime User
I receive the following message when attempting to compile my first project

This version of %1 is not compatible with the version of Windows you're running. Check your computer's system information and then contact the software publisher

ArtFarrell

Licensed User
Longtime User
Brian, my keys file includes:

file:///Volumes/C/Users/art/keys/certSigningRequest.csr
file:///Volumes/C/Users/art/keys/B4i.keystore
file:///Volumes/C/Users/art/keys/B4i.p12
file:///Volumes/C/Users/art/keys/B4iDevelopment.mobileprovision

Upvote 0

Brian Robinson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Art,

I think you have missed a step... not hard considering how confusing Apple make this process...

You are missing the .cer file. There should be a file named something like "ios_development.cer" (You name it yourself when you create it). If you did do this process then maybe you just haven't copied it into the folder from where you downloaded it. So check there as well.

Cheers
Brian

Upvote 0

ArtFarrell

Licensed User
Longtime User
Brain, getting closer! Created the certificate!

Here's the results:

Compiling layouts code. 0.05
Compiling debugger engine code. 1.95
Building Xcode project 0.14
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

Out: Build settings from command line:
ARCHS = arm64
CODE_SIGN_IDENTITY = iPhone
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/autpjet/Payload
OTHER_CODE_SIGN_FLAGS = --keychain autpjet
PRODUCT_NAME = B4i Example
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 51471f9a-7b83-410f-833e-bfb61cde0864

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“B4iDevelopment”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'
warning: all apps should include an armv7 architecture (current ARCHS = "arm64").

Error: ** BUILD FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Upvote 0

Brian Robinson

Licensed User
Longtime User
Have you checked your BuildConfigurations to make sure your PackageName is correct... It needs to match the one you created the Provisioning profile with...

com.xxx.xx

Did you create the provision file with a wildcard entry com.xxx.* ?

Cheers

Upvote 0

ArtFarrell

Licensed User
Longtime User
Once more into the breech! I generated new certificate and provision file - obviously I'm missing a step! The question is which one in generating the two documents.

Thanks, Art

Parsing code. 0.00
Compiling code. 0.03
Compiling layouts code. 0.02
Compiling debugger engine code. 0.92
Building Xcode project 0.03
Error: security: SecKeychainDelete: The specified keychain could not be found.

ARCHS = arm64
CONFIGURATION_BUILD_DIR = /Users/administrator/Documents/UploadedProjects/autpjet/Payload
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 5f6d0de0-e734-4ea2-bbfc-3ce1cd9efce4

=== BUILD TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH CONFIGURATION Release ===

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: No codesigning identities found: No codesigning identities (i.e. certificate and private key pairs) that match the provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“AFDEV_PROF”) were found.
CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.0'
warning: all apps should include an armv7 architecture (current ARCHS = "arm64").

Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Upvote 0

ArtFarrell

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm going crazy! I've deleted all the key files, and this is the latest incarnation! NOTE. I created wildcard identifier which calls for an asterisk at the end of the identifier. i.e. net.StoryboardApps.* Yet! The error is it doesn't match:

The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“ArtFarrellB4iProfile”) has an AppID of “net.StoryboardApps.*” which does not match your bundle identifier “net.StoryboardApps”.

Screen Shot 2015-03-30 at 08.23.39 AM.png

AND THIS IS THE LATEST RESULTS

Parsing code. 0.00
Compiling code. 0.03
Compiling layouts code. 0.02
Compiling debugger engine code. 0.89
Building Xcode project 0.03
ARCHS = arm64
PROVISIONING_PROFILE = 76ac7279-0f23-472f-bf2f-fd642f5d04bb

Check dependencies
Code Sign error: Provisioning profile does not match bundle identifier: The provisioning profile specified in your build settings (“ArtFarrellB4iProfile”) has an AppID of “net.StoryboardApps.*” which does not match your bundle identifier “net.StoryboardApps”.

Check dependencies
(1 failure)

Upvote 0

tucano2000

Licensed User
Longtime User
In my reading of the beginner's guide its raised the following question in my mind regarding "a local Mac machine on WiFi!"

I run Windows 8.1 on my Mac using a program called "Parallels." Will this work?

If you're not familiar with Parallels, I can move from one to the other with no effort, as Windows 8.1 runs in a separate window concurrently with the Mac's OS. Consequently, I can install windows program that run Parallels Windows 8.1, as if it were a PC.

Yes, you can do this in Parallels. I use it, but i am running Windows 7 on parallels.

Should really be no difference... Just have to follow the tutorials linked in Erel's post.

By the look of your last post you are almost there. Just need to get you provision and .cer files working.

Cheers
Brian

I am using VirtualBox on Mac running Windows 7 Ultimate and also works perfectly.

Upvote 0