Android Question InfoWindow

Nicolás Cieri

Licensed User
I know that I can load a panel within the "InfoWindowAdapter1_GetInfoContents" process.

This panel can be seen "inside" the infowindow (it looks very bad, one panel inside another), what I would like is for this "infowindow" to be transparent. It can?

In B4i, if I try to do it, the infowindow is not really visible, only the panel. (It works perfect)

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I know that I can load a panel within the "InfoWindowAdapter1_GetInfoContents" process.

This panel can be seen "inside" the infowindow (it looks very bad, one panel inside another), what I would like is for this "infowindow" to be transparent. It can?

In B4i, if I try to do it, the infowindow is not really visible, only the panel. (It works perfect)

see:

tips:

Last edited:
Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You can use this form to display INFOWINDOW.
The rest is left to your imagination.

Upvote 0

Nicolás Cieri

Licensed User
Hi, in your example... the floating dialog or form is put inside of typically infowindow.

So.. doesn't work.

You can make the test with a simple panel with a png with tranparency, in B4i work great, in B4a the panel appear inside the infowindow

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi, in your example... the floating dialog or form is put inside of typically infowindow.

So.. doesn't work.

You can make the test with a simple panel with a png with tranparency, in B4i work great, in B4a the panel appear inside the infowindow

See:

Note: The info window that is drawn is not a live view. The view is rendered as an image (using View.draw(Canvas)) at the time it is returned. This means that any subsequent changes to the view will not be reflected by the info window on the map. To update the info window later (for example, after an image has loaded), call showInfoWindow(). Furthermore, the info window will not respect any of the interactivity typical for a normal view such as touch or gesture events. However you can listen to a generic click event on the whole info window as described in the section below.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Test:
simple trick

You can also simulate an information window, such as a marker, by using the marker properties.

Upvote 0

Nicolás Cieri

Licensed User
I
I've also tried it with Canvas, when trying to put a "simple" red box, it still puts it inside the typical "InfoWindow".

I have not managed to make that infowindow invisible.

If I do it in "B4i", the typical Infowindow doesn't exist, which is great.

infowin.png

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I
I've also tried it with Canvas, when trying to put a "simple" red box, it still puts it inside the typical "InfoWindow".

I have not managed to make that infowindow invisible.

If I do it in "B4i", the typical Infowindow doesn't exist, which is great.

View attachment 98524
Friend, if you want to make info window with custom transparent background, you need to simulate as bitmap marker (canvas) and use marker events to show or hide.

That is, create a custom marker canvas.

That is the trick.

Upvote 0

TILogistic

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
this is good for controlling multiple information windows, where you can display all or as many as you like.

Upvote 0