Android Question InputListAsync disappears when Home is pressed

Patrick Clark

Licensed User
If I use InputListAsync as below and then hit the Home Button and the restore the app the Input list doesn't reappear.

How do I have this restore correctly?

B4X:
InputListAsync(bl, "Select Brand", -1, False)        
Wait For InputList_Result (Index As Int)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Show the inputlist again if you still need the answer. Hitting the homebutton just put your complete app into background (activity pause). In fact you are stopping the inputlist with action ABORT (result negative)

Upvote 0

Patrick Clark

Licensed User
Show the inputlist again if you still need the answer. Hitting the homebutton just put your complete app into background (activity pause). In fact you are stopping the inputlist with action ABORT (result negative)

How do I show the inputlist again? When I get back to the app I am in Activity_Resume and not where the Wait For was

Upvote 0

Patrick Clark

Licensed User
Hi @Erel

I am looking at you B4XDialogs example but B4A says it doesnt understand B4XDialog type

B4X:
    Private dialog As B4XDialog
    Private fieldFirstName As B4XFloatTextField
    Private fieldLastName As B4XFloatTextField

I have loaded the XUI library, what other library do I need?

Upvote 0

Patrick Clark

Licensed User
B4XDialog is part of XUI Views library.

Excellent, this is perfect apart from the colors.

Is it possible to change the background colors. For example the listview (Animals in you sample app) has a grey background and white text but I would like it to be white with black text.

I have looked in the library and changed the properties of the CustomlistView but that doesn't work.

Upvote 0