iOS Question IOS Distribution Certificate & Apple Push Service Certificates

Marcos Alves

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello,

My subscription in Apple Developer Program is being renewed next 25th and I noticed that the IOS Distribution Certificate and Apple Push Services are expiring at this date. How to do the certificate renew? Do I need to recompile IOS apps and submit again? Is there any tutorial about the best practices to do the required procedures?

Thanks!

Marcos Alves

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks @Erel . But what I didn't understood is: the .cer file associated to the apps are expiring (one year). The apps were compiled using a certificate that is expiring... then, the .cer isn't "attached" to the apps when compiling? Its expiration doesn't mean the expiration of apps or just generating a new certificate in apple store will automatically "resign" the apps ?
By the way , I followed this: https://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/renew-ios-distribution-certificate.124892/#post-779975, worked - recompiled and uploaded new apps - maybe I did the hard path, but looks that worked at least.
I'm thinking now: Could I only to edit the provision profile of apps, associating to the new .cer? That's it?

Upvote 0