is god born on earth?

WAZUMBi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Come to think of it -
I live in the desert very close to one of the hottest places on earth - Death Valley.
Usually this late in the year I don't need my swamp cooler and am running my heater periodically.

No so this year. I am still using my swamp cooler during the afternoons. TOO HOT! :eek:

LucaMs

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
L'ESTATE CHE NON C'È. Ma al di là delle previsioni quel che c’è di reale è che l’estate 2014 è davvero anomala. Piove, fa freddo e non ci sono state, fino ad oggi, forti ondate di calore. In alcuni giorni le temperature al centro nord non hanno superato i 20 °C, temperature da primo autunno, mentre la piovosità ha segnato record memorabili.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SUMMER THAT IS NOT THERE. But beyond the predictions of what's real is that summer 2014 is really abnormal. It's raining, it's cold and there have NOT been, until now, severe heat waves. On some days the temperatures at the center of the north did not exceed 20 ° C, temperatures of early autumn, while rainfall has scored some memorable records.

Last edited:

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would just buy a ship and sail to sea.. live on fish and drink rain water.
Find the solution in the problem.