Android Question Is it possible to create root by the application?

Peppe B

Licensed User
Is there any way to root on some devices just by the application?
If I have I am willing to buy a project.
I am creating a system of intelligence for the disabled and I need permissions where only with root I can access (touchevent)

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I would add that every version of Android may have a different way to get root permissions.

Obtaining root permissions is not wrong, but we take responsibility for the consequences that may arise for wrong maneuvers that could take place.

What are the needs for your App? You may get the same results without root permissions

Upvote 0

Peppe B

Licensed User
My needs are the touch permissions, for example the teamviewer only works the touch permissions if you have root on the mobile.

I want to make a smart operator for the visually impaired, I will get the screen resolution through a screenshot I took with mediaproject and create a reader type where it tells where each application is. but to open those applications I do not know, and outside that to type something I need this touch permission.

Something talkback style but a little faster and accurate.

Upvote 0

Star-Dust

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I understand that you want to simulate the touch on the device remotely, a remote control of the screen. What we call tele assistance.

But I do not understand its purpose.

You will not be able to distribute it from Google Play with these features. You should install it personally, so much so that you also do the broken personally on the devices to which you install your App. You can do it with one of the many programs that are on Aptoide, like KingRoot. Cmq is always a dangerous operation

Upvote 0

NJDude

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Just to add to what Star-Dust said, one thing is to "request" root and another "be root", to do what you are asking the device MUST BE ROOTED, which is not possible to achieve with a B4A app, the user will have to do that separately using any of the utilities Star-Dust mentioned, like KingRoot for example.

Upvote 0