is there a way to have payed support?

abonvici

Licensed User
Hi all, i am very new to b4a and very excited to see this wonderful community.
So I would like to study deeper b4a language but in the same time i know that help newbys costs time and fatigue...so i ask , in case of need or in case i get too much ripid wall to step over , if is it possibile to compensate the experts support with money...not much, but anyway better than nothing....
I am sure that in future, money spent to understand and learn, will be ruturned with interests.
Sorry for my english hope you understand.
Thanks

josejad

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You'll probably will get always someone to help you or even spent sometime teaching you and you can pay to him/her.

But, if you have a problem, try to make some effort, explain it well, put your code, say what you have tried, upload a small project... and sometimes you will get right answers in just a few minutes in the forum....

Last edited:

abonvici

Licensed User
I know...
I am a newby on b4x but i am a, unfortunately, seasoned programmer that has worked more or less in every programming language. My request is for a professional support in case of serious problems or bugs.
Anyway i prefere much more to read then watch.....i am of the good'old school :)
thank you so much

AbdurRahman

@abonvici
If you have worked in multiple programming languages,
then actually you DON'T need to learn visual basic. ;)

Visual basic is same like writing an English essay.
And for learning b4x, 1 month is enough to master it.

Actually, I love playlist not because these were videos. Because Erel has digested all experience in small videos.
He also talks about common mistakes, how to work effectively etc.

cklester

Licensed User
...if is it possibile to compensate the experts support with money...

You might want to contact @sfsameer and see what support is available from them. They might have a patreon package that could accommodate your needs, but I'm not 100% sure if they are set up for that kind of service... But it won't hurt to ask! 😁