B4J Question Issue with B4JPackager

MrKim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Completes, says successful but no file created.

Here is the log:
B4X:
Waiting for debugger to connect...
Program started.
App identifier: com.stevel05.draganddrop.main
Using base JDK at: D:\AndroidX\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\jre
Using base JDK at: D:\AndroidX\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\jre
Running [D:\AndroidX\Java\jdk1.8.0_131\jre\bin\java, -version]
Bundler EXE Installer skipped because of a configuration p
Bundler EXE Installer skipped because of a configuration problem: Can not find Inno Setup Compiler (iscc.exe). 
Advice to fix:   Download Inno Setup 5 or later from http://www.jrsoftware.org and add it to the PATH.
Success: true
ExitCode: 0

Inno setup 6.0.3 is installed and runs but there is no iscc.exe file on my computer.
Here is the info on inno setup.

1579117636094.png

Thanks for any help.

MrKim

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why aren't you using the newer and better B4J Packager 11?
Because I didn't know about it. I ran across this and used it. There was nothing there that said "Wait a minute! there is newer and better HERE:"
Erel, you do an incredible job, I am in awe of what you accomplish but probably my biggest beef with the support here is that I am never sure if I am using the latest and greatest because no one is marking the older stuff as obsolete/superceeded/here is another alternative.

Upvote 0

MrKim

Licensed User
Longtime User
"add it to the PATH...." and restart PC
As I said, I have installed Inno 6.0.3, The error log says it can't find Setup Compiler (iscc.exe).
There is no iscc.exe file on my computer (I searched), Inno created multiple directories so I have no Idea which one to put in the path. If I could find iscc.exe I would try that.

Upvote 0

MrKim

Licensed User
Longtime User
No need. I made it more clear now.
I like that - "Older tool" as opposed to obsolete. Sometimes I am just trying to get a job done and I am looking for the simplest thing that will do the job. If newer is more complicated but doesn't contain anything I need I'll stick to simpler.

Upvote 0