It is high time I follow the master and the world :)

AnandGupta

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Well I have followed the master now.

under protection.jpg

Protect self and help others.

Regards,

Anand

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
I wore a mask, and, went shopping and look what happened :

Untitled.png

and I took my cute dog with, so maybe she's a chick magnet.
1585685198757.png

we're wearing masks Mr Trump Even if the US Surgeon General doesn't think its necessary. . . .

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think, we need to cover our nose and mouth not eyes. That's why it happened, lucky you :)

Actually laboratory glasses will be also useful in order to protect you from an automatic touching of your eyes. One can also put the Zoro mask (to get lucky) over these glasses. o_Oo_Oo_O ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„ ๐Ÿ˜„

udg

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Masks alternatives; from "not so good" to best..

Attachments

• Hannibal.jpg
    Hannibal.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 107
  • Hockey.jpg
    Hockey.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 115
  • Box.jpg
    Box.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 122

hatzisn

Licensed User
Longtime User
Masks alternatives; from "not so good" to best..

Regarding the first mask what comes into my mind is something I read:
"Don't worry. Even if we run out of food, we have each other..." ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

rabbitBUSH

Licensed User
my stay away from me offering :
1585766972724.png
though it does depend on which club you go to : wait no clubbing : where is this going : how long have I been here : I don't play hockey (no ice) : those boxes are singularly unattractive : and at the moment I'm not hungry . . . gee looks like this is a circular reference back to #6 : time to go shopping again?

Incidentally, we went shopping here today, its day 6 here. this was interesting. very few masks here including in the pharmacy. every one is just calmly going about their business foraging for food and chemical breakfast. the line out side the supermarket stretched about 300m, they let one person in at a time and never have more than 30 inside at a time. its quite well managed and people are well behaved although the line is managed by the supermarkets security provider. these guys walk along the line ensuring separation between people in the line (one innovator has a one metre ruler and uses that to keep people apart. one has to remember that this is a country where in 1994 there were lines 500m+ to get to the voting booths. so we've been there before. in our town (and i know people in the health department of the local govt) we appear not to have positive cases more than one or two. our statistics are quoted on a province level not local level.