iOS Question iTunes Connect fails to submit for review

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by John Sparrow, Nov 15, 2017.

1. John Sparrow

John Sparrow Member Licensed User

Hi. I have submitted my app using b4i uploader and got the message that I have uploaded successfully. When I press the Submit for Review button on iTunes Connect, however, I get an error message, and am told to:

Submit your builds using Xcode 6 or later, or Application Loader 3.0 or later.

A discussion last year suggested that there is a small plus sign on the page, to select a build version. I cannot see any plus sign anywhere on the ios Prepare for Submission page for my app.

Can anyone pinpoint this plus sign or tell me how to select a version so that I can submit for review successfully.

Thanks

John

2. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

It can take a few minutes or a few hours for the build to appear. You will also get a mail that the build was uploaded successfully.

3. John Sparrow

John Sparrow Member Licensed User

Thanks Erel. I didn't get the email but it did go through for review following my earlier request when it said I needed to upload.

John

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice