iOS Tutorial iUI8 library

(this library is part of B4i v2.50)
The iUI8 library includes several UI features that are only supported by iOS 8+.
The following line should be added when using this library:
B4X:
#MinVersion: 8.0
Currently (Feb 2016), 93% of the devices run iOS 8+.

The controls in this library are implemented as custom views. This means that they should be added with the visual designer. Custom views are made of a base panel and the actual custom view. You can get this panel with the BaseView property.

The following views are included:

- WKWebView - An improved implementation of WebView with better performance. The API is similar to WebView (with more functionality).
- VisualEffectView - A simple view that creates a blur effect:

SS-2016-02-01_12.01.33.jpg

- TableView - TableView from iTableView2 library has moved to this library. It is now implemented as a custom view. This library replaces iTableView2 library.

- NavControlExtra - Collection of properties that allow hiding the navigation controller bars with a swipe, a tap, landscape or when the keyboard appears.

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Altough the library is moved to this library , when i try to add tableview to my project i get class not found error. What i did is i enabled this libraryu. From designer added customview of tableview. and used below code:

B4X:
        Dim ColoredTitle As AttributedString

TableView1.AddSingleLine("Amerikan Doları")
        Dim tc As TableCell = TableView1.AddSingleLine("") 'the second line will be soon added
        tc.Bitmap = imgusa
        ColoredTitle.Initialize(usd,Font.CreateNew(15), Colors.RGB(66,122,68))
        tc.text = ColoredTitle

what am i oding wrong here ? Do i also need to add the class again i could not understand.

edit: Interesting thing is i enabled the old tableview2 library and disabled again and it sarted working ?
(this library is part of B4i v2.50)

- TableView - TableView from iTableView2 library has moved to this library. It is now implemented as a custom view. This library replaces iTableView2 library.

- NavControlExtra - Collection of properties that allow hiding the navigation controller bars with a swipe, a tap, landscape or when the keyboard appears.

Last edited:

tufanv

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Is it working now?
I had added the line before posting the error here so i think that is not the solution. As I said , I enabled the old itableview2 and tried to build it. It gave me a very long error. So i disabled again and tried to build again and it started working .