B4J Question java.io.FileNotFoundException: Bookingfrm.bjl in release only

DavidMeees

Licensed User
I am getting this message when I run my project in release in Run_Debug I have opened the Jar file and all the forms are listed in the files section . The App opens fine to the login form and then the main form opens as it should but when I select any other forms the I get this error for all the others
Can anyone shed some light on this for me please

bookingform._show (java line: -1)
java.io.FileNotFoundException: Bookingfrm.bjl
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4a.objects.streams.File.OpenInput(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.LayoutBuilder.loadLayout(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4j.objects.PaneWrapper.LoadLayout(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.diary.bookingform._show(Unknown Source)
at b4j/b4j.diary.userform._daytable_selectedcellchanged(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(Unknown Source)
at b4j/anywheresoftware.b4a.BA$1.run(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$10(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.javafx.application.PlatformImpl.lambda$runLater$11(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.InvokeLaterDispatcher$Future.run(Unknown Source)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication._runLoop(Native Method)
at javafx.graphics/com.sun.glass.ui.win.WinApplication.lambda$runLoop$3(Unknown Source)
at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

MicroDrie

Licensed User
Do a clean project (Ctrl-p) and if that doesn't help, uninstall B4J, reboot PC and do a full step-by-step installation as described on the B4X website.

Upvote 0