Android Question java.io.IOException

A Z M JANNAT UL KARIM

Licensed User
Hi, my application suddenly get white screen after few moment and when I forcefully stop the application it gives me following crash info.

My application have a scheduler which get lat long after every 30 seconds. This problem start occurring after adding the location to services. Any clue Please ?

java.io.IOException
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:177)
at libcore.io.Streams.readSingleByte(Streams.java:41)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:130)
at java.io.DataInputStream.readByte(DataInputStream.java:75)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.randomaccessfile.B4XSerializator.readByte(B4XSerializator.java:133)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.randomaccessfile.B4XSerializator.readObject(B4XSerializator.java:301)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.randomaccessfile.B4XSerializator.ReadObject(B4XSerializator.java:112)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.randomaccessfile.B4XSerializator.ConvertBytesToObject(B4XSerializator.java:82)
at com.bmc.coreBMCApp.dbrequestmanager._handlejob(dbrequestmanager.java:130)
at com.bmc.coreBMCApp.main._jobdone(main.java:1072)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.BA.raiseEvent2(BA.java:186)
at anywheresoftware.b4a.keywords.Common$11.run(Common.java:1151)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Handler.java:815)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Handler.java:104)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Looper.java:207)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(ActivityThread.java:5765)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(ZygoteInit.java:794)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(ZygoteInit.java:684)
Caused by: java.util.zip.DataFormatException: incorrect header check
at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflateImpl(Native Method)
at java.util.zip.Inflater.inflate(Inflater.java:237)
at java.util.zip.InflaterInputStream.read(InflaterInputStream.java:158)
... 19 more

A Z M JANNAT UL KARIM

Licensed User
Thanks for quick reply. As far as I understand, I am not downloading anything. The problem occurs when the application goes background and after 15 to 20 minutes (sometimes) when user wants to rework the application and click on the application to run, it goes white (No back button or other work on that time). When he force to stop the application from background, this error pops up.

Edit - Erel, I have some code to download data from server through DBRequestManager & JRDC2. Let me check whether I need to have any tweak there. Between how can I find in which point the issue may raise, can you please tell? Thank you ...

Last edited:
Upvote 0