Joke of the day

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
JOKE OF THE DAY
An old farmer wrote a letter to his son in prison. "Son, this year I will not plant cassava
and yam because I can't dig the field, I know if you were here you would have helped me".
The son replied his father "Dad don't even think of digging the field because that's where I buried the money I stole".
The POLICE & PRISON'S on reading this letter went early in the morning and dug the whole field in search of the money but nothing was found..

The next day the son wrote his father again "Dad you can now plant your cassava and yam, this is the best I can do from here.."
Dad replied "Hahaaa my son, you are too powerful indeed, even in prison you still command police men to work for me. I was so surprised to see the IGP and his team holding hoes and shovels, digging my farm. I will write to you when I want to harvest."
MORAL LESSON : Nobody can imprison your mind.

Dabzy1978

Licensed User
The other day, after dinner, I was standing in the kitchen washing the dishes, I looked up out of the window, and though and behold, there was Suggs walking up my garden path.

I thought to myself "Yep, thats the first sign of Madness"!!!

+Jazz hands+

Dabz

*I'll get my coat*

Dabzy1978

Licensed User
I don't know who Suggs is (searched and found) but... change dish detergent

Erm, *thinks*... Right...

Where does Emma Marrone get her electric from?

L'isola power!!! \o/

Dabz

*I didn't realise I had two coats, so I'll get my other one as well!*

Dabzy1978

Licensed User
Shes a pop singer in Italy, sang in Eurovision a few years ago, I saw her live in Padova a month ago and she's bloody brilliant...

:)

Dabz

Beja

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
A San Francisco's fisherman pulled out a jar.. He opened it and a Ginnie came out ..
G: listen! I am sick and tired of those 3 wishes.. Now you have only one wish.

F. Ok.. I always wanted to visit Hawaii bit I scared from flying.. Also I don't like to travel by sea.. Can you build a bridge for me so I can drive to there?

G: Are you crazy? Think about the billion tonnes of steal and cement.. The logistics.. The work force.. No, forget it and give me another wish.

F: After thinking for a while.. Ok.. I have problem understanding women.. When the cry I don't know why there are crying.. When they laugh I don't know either.. Can you explain to me?

G: How many lanes you want on that bridge?