Android Question Licensing and attribution

JagiChan

Greetings of the day. I am developing an App with B4A, which will be controlling a custom electronics box. The box will be sold commercially and the App will be accompanying. I am using quiet a few libraries provided by the community and also some of the built in libraries in the B4A. I have an Open Source Licenses display in the About Box.

My questions are:
(1) Are the libraries open source and okay for commercial use. If yes, how should I provide the attribution in the App. (please give me some examples)
(2) If our product sells well and we are able to make profits, I am planning to give back a part of the sales proceeds to the community to further the development of B4A. How can I do that?

Any pointers will be appreciated. Thanks.

@Erel: Thanks for making such a wonderful tool the B4A.

--JagiChan--

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Upvote 0

JagiChan

Thanks for the clarification. I will also add a link to B4A main site in the About Box. (Once the app screen is done, I will share the screenshot, so that you can give me guidance on how you want promotion for B4A to be done.)

How do I create the MadeWithLove XUI View (please give me an example that I can copy and paste). Thanks.

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…