iOS Question ListView with B4i

Discussion in 'iOS Questions' started by walterf25, Feb 5, 2015.

1. walterf25

walterf25 Well-Known Member Licensed User

Hello all, i have not purchased B4i yet, I will start writing some apps very soon, but i would like to figure out a few things before starting, first of all, I know there is a great tutorial provided by Erel on how to write libraries, my question is this, is there already a library that has some of the functions that Informatix Ultimate ListView for B4A does, i'm sure there is already a listview, but is there a customized listview, what i'm mostly interested in is creating a listview which can have multiple children views from each of the parent view, sort of like an expandable listview.

I'm not sure what a listview is called in B4i terms so excuse my ignorance.

The attached image shows what i'm looking for.

I just did a search in google, and this is what i found, for those of you who have already started playing creating your own libraries, how difficult would it be to wrap this library?
    https://github.com/vladinecko/accordion-uitableview

Thanks,
    Walter

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    thedesolatesoul likes this.
  2. thedesolatesoul

thedesolatesoul Expert Licensed User

There is actually no b4i listview yet.
    The UITableView wrapper is in the works.
    There is a CustomListView like in b4a, but well...

3. walterf25

Hi tds, i updated my post, i posted a link of a project i found while searching the interwebz, how difficult would it be to wrap that library?

Thanks,
    Walter

4. thedesolatesoul

thedesolatesoul Expert Licensed User

At the moment I only learnt to open Xcode. It will be a while before I can answer that question...

5. walterf25

Hahaha, well i just barely got my hackintosh running, so yeah i know what you mean, let's see who makes it first then!!!

;)

thedesolatesoul likes this.
  6. Erel

Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

A wrapper for UITableView will be available next week.
    It will be more powerful than B4A ListView. I still don't know whether this specific feature will be possible or not.

ilan likes this.
  7. walterf25

Awesome Erel, i really hope you can squeeze the expandable feature in it.

Thanks,
    Walter

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice