tufanv Expert Licensed User Longtime User Apr 3, 2013 #1 Hi Guys, Is there anyway to load a different image file for different variants. For example for variant a i want to load 1.png but for in variant b i want to load 2.png ? TIA Regards
Hi Guys, Is there anyway to load a different image file for different variants. For example for variant a i want to load 1.png but for in variant b i want to load 2.png ? TIA Regards
Erel B4X founder Staff member Licensed User Longtime User Apr 3, 2013 #2 You can do it in the designer script. You can set ImageView.Image in the variant specific script (or in the general script). Upvote 0
You can do it in the designer script. You can set ImageView.Image in the variant specific script (or in the general script).
T tlasek New Member Licensed User Longtime User Jan 18, 2015 #4 I'm attempting to do this in the variant specific area of the script designer but get an error on each variant: 'Variant specific script: 320x480,scale=1 ImageViewSplash.Image = LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "splash320x480.png") The error returned is "Input string was not in the correct format". What am I doing wrong? Upvote 0
I'm attempting to do this in the variant specific area of the script designer but get an error on each variant: 'Variant specific script: 320x480,scale=1 ImageViewSplash.Image = LoadBitmap(File.DirAssets, "splash320x480.png") The error returned is "Input string was not in the correct format". What am I doing wrong?
Erel B4X founder Staff member Licensed User Longtime User Jan 19, 2015 #5 It should be: B4X: ImageViewSplash.Image = "splash320x480.png" Upvote 0
T tlasek New Member Licensed User Longtime User Jan 19, 2015 #6 Erel said: It should be: B4X: ImageViewSplash.Image = "splash320x480.png" Click to expand... Thank you Erel I just realized my mistake. Upvote 0
Erel said: It should be: B4X: ImageViewSplash.Image = "splash320x480.png" Click to expand... Thank you Erel I just realized my mistake.