iOS Question Local mac + B4i bridge + How to build?

AlexMaa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi
It seems to me that I don't understand what.
I used to buy access to the Hosted Mac Constructor. (everything worked fine )
Now I can't extend the Hosted (payment doesn't go through), I had to switch to a local computer

I'm building on a local mac - B4i bridge. The Apple configurator (is disabled) - but I can't install it via safari. (pressing the button does not happen)
Apple configurator (is enabled) - the iphone is wired to the mac. On the phone - the B4i-Bridge icon appears - but at startup - it says "the developer needs to update the application so that it works in this version of IOS"

(macOS 10.15 Catalina, Xcode 12.4, Iphone iOS ver 15.2)

How to build B4i-bridge so that everything works in a similar way as I had before with remote mac hosting?
or now I need the phone to be connected to the mac permanently with a wire?
(in the description it was written: "A single Mac builder can serve multiple developers as long as they are all connected to the same local network")

AlexMaa

Licensed User
Longtime User
Install Xcode 13.2 - need another version of macOS 11.3 (I'm not ready to update my mac yet)
B4X:
#PlistExtra: <key>UIUserInterfaceStyle</key><string>Light</string>
or is it about this point? (xcode 11)

Upvote 0

AlexMaa

Licensed User
Longtime User
the documentation lacks a description of situations, for example:
- if there is an iphone ios ver 15.2 - I need xCode 13 - or I can use xCode 12?
- how to build an application using, for example, xCode 12 - so that it runs on ios 15.2 (there is a command #MinVersion: 7 - is there an analogue of maxVersion?)
- why I can build B4i-Bridge - but when installing via safari - I have an error. if I transfer to the phone manually, it is installed and started. but it still doesn't work to install via Bridge - examples. (error message)
- maybe some other version of B4iBuildServer is needed? (now 7.5 from version 7.8)

Upvote 0

AlexMaa

Licensed User
Longtime User
xcode 12 - iphone ios ver 15.2 - Apple configurator (is enabled) - the iphone is wired to the mac. On the phone - example install (icon appears) - but at startup - it says "the developer needs to update the application so that it works in this version of IOS" - how to deal with this problem ?

Upvote 0

AlexMaa

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can't install BigSur on my mac. without this, I can't upgrade xcode to version 13.
I don't understand why on xcode 12 - I can't build an application that will work on ios 15.2? Maybe I need to turn something on or off ???

Upvote 0