iOS Question Local Mac Builder installation

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed macOS Big Sur in a VM (Oracle VM Virtual Box) on my Windows 11 notebook. Is it possible to use this virtual Mac for local Mac Builder installation?

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I installed macOS Big Sur in a VM (Oracle VM Virtual Box) on my Windows 11 notebook. Is it possible to use this virtual Mac for local Mac Builder installation?
Yes, just put the B4iBuilder in a directory and run it using a terminal. You need to add other library if it is not available by default. You may also need to use Bridge network and test whether the IP address is in the same range as your windows IP address.

I am using macOS Mojave. I read that there are some issues with Big Sur in previous posts.

Here is a demo:

Upvote 0

RauchG

Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes, just put the B4iBuilder in a directory and run it using a terminal. You need to add other library if it is not available by default. You may also need to use Bridge network and test whether the IP address is in the same range as your windows IP address.

I am using macOS Mojave. I read that there are some issues with Big Sur in previous posts.

Here is a demo:
Thank you very much ... I'll give it a try

Upvote 0