iOS Tutorial Local Mac Builder Installation

Status
Not open for further replies.

alvinmb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Erel,
I will double check and start a fresh and see what happens. Thanks for the prompt reply and I will let you know later today.
Thanks

Erel,
The socket number was wrong. I have changed that and know I get further, but I still dont get a successful compile. The error message I get now is

Building Xcode project 0.01
Sending data to remote compiler. Error
Out: === CLEAN TARGET B4iProject OF PROJECT B4iProject WITH THE DEFAULT CONFIGURATION (Release) ===

Check dependencies
[BEROR]CodeSign error: code signing is required for product type 'Application' in SDK 'iOS 8.1'

Create product structure
/bin/mkdir -p /Users/alvinbrown/Desktop/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta600/build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.app
error: Unable to create directory: /Users/alvinbrown/Desktop/B4iBuild-Server/UploadedProjects/beta600/build/Release-iphoneos/B4iProject.app (Permission denied)

Error: ** CLEAN FAILED **

The following build commands failed:
Create product structure
(1 failure)

alvinmb

Licensed User
Longtime User

I can now compile on the local mac. However I deleted by bridge app from my Ipad and then went to build a new one using the local MAC build. The app builds and I get the message to go and download the app using the WEB page. However when I click on the button nothings happens, so I cant rebuild and install the bridge app. How can I get past this hurdle?

alvinmb

Licensed User
Longtime User
No. In the IDE I get the message to download the app after the build is successful. . I go to that address and I see the big button, I click on the button and nothing happens.

alvinmb

Licensed User
Longtime User
The b4i bridge was installed. I deleted it.
The b4i certificate was and is installed.

alvinmb

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok I will try that. I did test the network connection by hitting the / test page, successful, But I will try you suggestion tomorrow.

imbault

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi Erel,
I've just bought a new iPhone6, I modified my iOs Provisioning stuff and... everything goes right : My apps run well and are built locally on my Mac, on my iPhone4s, iPhone5s, iPad air and the new iPhone6

Perfect, just need the tableview (I'm teasing you)

Patrick

Last edited:

Luis Felipe

Licensed User
Longtime User

Hi Erel,

It's clear that we need a Mac to compile, OK, but What is not clear for me is in what platform works the B4i IDE: windows o Mac ?

Good job. There is a price (99$) for the launch of the product : 'till when?
What would be the "regular" price after ?

Thanx

Valtron

Licensed User
Longtime User
$ 119

netkomm

Licensed User
Longtime User
hi Erel,

can I use a public ip to connect to my MAC? also, instead of the IP can I use a domain name?

reason is I have my mac at home (but is up 24/7) but the only way so far to access it is to use a DDNS address. In that case, which port would I need to open up in the firewall?

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
It's clear that we need a Mac to compile, OK, but What is not clear for me is in what platform works the B4i IDE: windows o Mac ?
Not exactly. You can use our Mac builder service.

The IDE runs on Windows.

Yes. You need to manually set the ip address (or host) as described in the multiple ips section: http://www.b4x.com/android/forum/threads/local-mac-builder-installation.46402/

You need to open ports 51042 and 51041.

Note that you can use the remote builder service when you are not near the computer.

Luis Felipe

Licensed User
Longtime User
Not exactly. You can use our Mac builder service.

The IDE runs on Windows.
OK. My question was because I work on Mac usually ;-).
Someone told me that in the future it will be available a OS X version of the IDE for B4i : any date planned ?
Thanx Erel

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…