Share My Creation Manace Return Lite / Game

Screenshot_2015-02-24-16-40-00.jpeg

Hi ,
First of all i want to say thanks to all b4x community for the help and support !
I'm happy to show you the demo of my first game i've developed in B4a.
The demo have only first level of the game that is a remake with a mix of old style pixel art
graphics and new restyle.

The final full game will soon released and will have all the six original levels (you can see some screens of them on the demo).

I'll try to improve this game in next release to make it more smoother and stable.

Hope you will enjoy my first try !

Thanks to all.
Mirco Crepaldi.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=menacedemo.kryptongames.it&hl=it

Mirco Crepaldi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi ,
thank you all !
And yes , graphics is hand made by a friend.
Hope you will try the demo and say me what you think , meanwhile the full version is near to be done , i'm on last level.

Mirco

wonder

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I've just tried the game! Well done, congratulations!
I have a suggestion however. Could you make the ship control more responsive? Please add a sensitivity option, since the movement feels too slow on my tablet.

Mirco Crepaldi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Ok , i'll add in the options menu the sensivity tab so can be changed , thanks.

I've added this Sub , and i call then ForceImmersiveMode when needed.

Sub ForceImmersiveMode
Dim r As Reflector
r.Target = r.GetActivity
r.Target = r.RunMethod("getWindow")
r.Target = r.RunMethod("getDecorView")
r.RunMethod2("setSystemUiVisibility", 5894, "java.lang.int")
End Sub

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thanks for the immersive mode function, that's awesome!

Good game, I have found that pressing back does not exit the game though, I think you are using multiple activities so closing one causes another to start when I try to exit. Maybe have a quit game button on the title screen to totally kill the application?

Mirco Crepaldi

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much ! , i'll add the Exit button and Options button in next release.
I think i'll be able to post the new version next week.

Thanks again ,
Mirco

andymc

Licensed User
Longtime User
I think also maybe the health needs to show as a health bar instead of a text value, I found it difficult to read the health and gun power values on screen.

Look forward to the update, great work so far, and really good use of the libgdx library.

Mirco Crepaldi

Licensed User
Longtime User
I try to put on the screen only object that leave all the in game screen full visibility , so i choose something that is small and not so visible.
But i can understand that some important think like your health need to be more visible.
I try to found a good solution and insert this in the next week release.

Thanks again,
Mirco