Wish Manifest Editor / Designer Wishs

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I wish the Manifest Editor had the ability to do Block Comments / UnComments - I am so surprised that in the releases it now doesn't share the same editor as the programs - I am sure there is a reason

In Designer when you move fields from one panel to another it would be nice if designer preserved the top / left positions. Some times I moved fields from one panel to another and designed just dumps them in there at 10 / 10. Makes such a pain to have to then rearrange all the fields one by one.

In Designer it would be nice to have one of those group align / group spacing functions

Thanks

BobVal

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
I do not use B4i - sorry some how clicked and posted this in the wrong thread - can this be moved to the B4A. I've been working too many hours

Erel

B4X founder
Staff member
Licensed User
Longtime User
Block comments / uncomments are supported with the Ctrl + Q / Ctrl + W shortcuts.

I am so surprised that in the releases it now doesn't share the same editor as the programs
Don't be so surprised. The general code editor is editor is a very complicated editor.

n Designer when you move fields from one panel to another it would be nice if designer preserved the top / left positions.
It does preserve the position when you cut a view and paste it in a different parent.

Robert Valentino

Licensed User
Longtime User
Just tried that. Interesting. Will have to remember to do that instead of going up and just changing the parent.

Thanks. Both Good tips.