Android Question Masked EditText problem with 'Font' and 'Style'

SimonAndroid

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good evening, I used the Masked EditText, I was trying to make it suitable with the font and style of my application, but I could not make it work, as the 'Font' and 'Style' property does not work. If you have suggestions for using an object that is used to introduce an input-formatted field such as a date/time, or a serial so that separators are not typed, it would be very useful, better if the object can also be used in the 'Designer'.

Mahares

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you have suggestions for using an object that is used to introduce an input-formatted field such as a date/time, or a serial so that separators are not typed
You asked for suggestions. Well: B4XPreferenceDIalog lib may be a good choice to have a look at. When you define the field list type, you get the proper way to format. You can change fonts. colors. For instance, if you have a date field defined, you get a date picker to choose from instead of having to type it in, so you preserve the correct format and minimize the errors. The lib is internal, so you do not have to download it. All you need to do is put a check mark in the lib pane. There are also examples to see how it works.

Upvote 0