Android Question MaterialDateTimePicker with B4A v10.70

LuigiTasca

Licensed User
Longtime User
Good morning,
after updating B4a to version 10.70 the MaterialDateTimePicker library gives me the error :

I've tried to put on tab Files the Font and to initialize it on Main Activity, but the error persist.

Any suggestions?

Best regards

LuigiTasca

Licensed User
Longtime User

Upvote 0

MarcoRome

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I had the same problem, without using MaterialDateTimePicker, but only importing png files that were needed for the layout. Despite having the file shape_01.png in the Files folder, even having synchronized the folder, clean project, etc it always gave me the same error. I had to rename the file, and re-enter it

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LuigiTasca

Licensed User
Longtime User
I did not have the Roboto font, I had to add it later because of the error. I tried putting it in both Project/Files and Project/Files/fonts, but to no result ...
Any suggestion?

Best Regard

Upvote 0

jose luis gudino

Licensed User
Longtime User
No. As the lib is from 2016 i know i do not have the source anymore. I suggest not to use the lib any longer if it does not work.

I have the same problem and I have used this library in an application for 3 years, now I must replace this library and make an update to all my clients

Upvote 0

Wolli013

Licensed User
Longtime User
Has anyone managed it in the new B4A version (10.7 / 10.9) ?
I would like to continue using this great lib.
If not, which alternative for a DateTime Picker do you have running?

Upvote 0
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…