MaterialDateTimePicker

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any auxiliary files to be included in v1.7? It is giving me the following error when I try to compile:

B4X:
B4A version: 6.50 BETA #1
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.16s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.04s)
Organizing libraries.    (1.28s)
Generating R file.    Error
C:\Users\brito_000\Desktop\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\brito_000\Desktop\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\brito_000\Desktop\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
You are not giving enough informations.

What android version are you using? Ide Configure Paths...

Fausto Loss

Licensed User
You are not giving enough informations.

What android version are you using? Ide Configure Paths...

Hi DonManfred.

I have same problem.

javac.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_77\bin\javac.exe
android.jar: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platforms\android-22\android.jar
additional lib (with materialdatetimepicker files): C:\projects_B4A\libs

awakenblueheart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello DonManfred,

I got this problem when running the example attached in first post today.

B4X:
B4A version: 6.50
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
F:\Android Apps Projects\SampleB4A\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
F:\Android Apps Projects\SampleB4A\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
F:\Android Apps Projects\SampleB4A\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

fredo

Licensed User
Longtime User
After updating the SDK to

15-12-_2016_09-11-28.jpg
projects that use the materialdatetimepicker produce an error while compiling.

B4X:
B4A version: 6.50
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
D:\_Downloads\MaterialDateTimePickerEx\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
D:\_Downloads\MaterialDateTimePickerEx\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
D:\_Downloads\MaterialDateTimePickerEx\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

It could be reproduced by using the example from #1.

15-12-_2016_11-58-42.jpg

Is there anything I can do on my side?

BarryW

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A version: 6.30
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.03s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.02s)
Organizing libraries. (0.71s)
Generating R file. Error
C:\Users\lowie.FIREFLYELECTRIC\Desktop\B4x\Others\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\lowie.FIREFLYELECTRIC\Desktop\B4x\Others\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\lowie.FIREFLYELECTRIC\Desktop\B4x\Others\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

TimN

Licensed User
Longtime User
It happens with both 1.52 and 1.70. I originally tried 1.70 and them rolled back to 1.52 and that was the screen shot you saw.

upload_2016-12-30_12-23-37.png

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
First, thanks for your library.

Second, I have the same problem.