MaterialDateTimePicker

DonManfred

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User

luciano deri

Licensed User
Longtime User
copying \files\fonts\Roboto-Medium.ttf worked for me (thank you;)), i've downloaded the v1.52 and extract every file in my library folder (.aar file included) but the software seems unable to use it...

luciano deri

Licensed User
Longtime User
I'm sure i'm using the latest version of the library, i've also attached a screenshot with b4a version. (i'm not in beta)
I'had already tried to download it another time, (and to download also precedent versions) but the library was still not able to load the Font...
I think it is an issue related to the .aar file reading

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    25.5 KB · Views: 336

adastra

Licensed User
Longtime User
not working showing error i have paste all three files to library folder

Attachments

• Screenshot_1.png
    Screenshot_1.png
    17.2 KB · Views: 323

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
The datepicker is showing some strange behavior.
I initialize my datepicker as following:
B4X:
diaDate.Initialize("Date",DateTime.GetYear(DateTime.Now),DateTime.GetMonth(DateTime.Now),DateTime.GetDayOfMonth(DateTime.Now))

Altough the date is formed correctly the datepicker jumps 1 month ahead (see screenshots)
upload_2016-7-29_12-36-27.png
upload_2016-7-29_12-32-26.png

Lahksman

Licensed User
Longtime User
is it a problem with the android calendar. Count with this behaviour...
It's not actualy a "problem". The months in the android calendar is zero-based, so i solved it by doing the following.

When initializing
B4X:
diaDate.Initialize("Date",DateTime.GetYear(DateTime.Now),DateTime.GetMonth(DateTime.Now)-1,DateTime.GetDayOfMonth(DateTime.Now))

In Sub Date_onDateSet
B4X:
d = DateTime.DateParse(dayOfMonth&"/"&(monthOfYear+1)&"/"&year)

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
DonManfred,

your Library looks good and I tried to test it ... but I've got the same error message:
Compiling generated Java code. Error
Cannot find: C:\Program Files (x86)\Anywhere Software\B4A - aktuell\libraries\com.android.support:support-v4.jar
... you said:
You need b4a 6 to use v1. 5
Is there another way to use it with B4A Version 5.5 ?

JOTHA

Licensed User
Longtime User
You can use the 'DIALOGS library if you are using taretsdk 23+. It will show a similar dialog on android 23+
Thank you for that tipp, but I use DateDialog all the time, but there is a problem if someone should scroll to his date oif birth ... it takes a long time!

Since targetSdkVersion="14" the DateDialog is much better, but the rest of the app has such a different design and I have to change too many things on the rest of the app.

So I was looking for a better solution ... :-(

scsjc

Licensed User
Longtime User
The months you get and you set when initialize are from 0 to 11

Hello DonManfred,
i have a same old question, if i put the current data, the month is -1
where change (get or set) the months 0 to 11 >>> 1 to 12 ??? or is necessary discount always a -1 month ???

thanks.
Great WORK!!!!