MaterialDateTimePicker

fbritop

Licensed User
Longtime User
Is there any auxiliary files to be included in v1.7? It is giving me the following error when I try to compile:

B4X:
B4A version: 6.50 BETA #1
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.16s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.04s)
Organizing libraries.    (1.28s)
Generating R file.    Error
C:\Users\brito_000\Desktop\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\brito_000\Desktop\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\brito_000\Desktop\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

Fausto Loss

Licensed User
You are not giving enough informations.

What android version are you using? Ide Configure Paths...

Hi DonManfred.

I have same problem.

javac.exe: C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_77\bin\javac.exe
android.jar: C:\Program Files (x86)\Android\android-sdk\platforms\android-22\android.jar
additional lib (with materialdatetimepicker files): C:\projects_B4A\libs

awakenblueheart

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hello DonManfred,

I got this problem when running the example attached in first post today.

B4X:
B4A version: 6.50
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
F:\Android Apps Projects\SampleB4A\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
F:\Android Apps Projects\SampleB4A\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
F:\Android Apps Projects\SampleB4A\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

fredo

Licensed User
Longtime User
After updating the SDK to

projects that use the materialdatetimepicker produce an error while compiling.

B4X:
B4A version: 6.50
Parsing code.    (0.00s)
Compiling code.    (0.02s)
Compiling layouts code.    (0.00s)
Organizing libraries.    (0.00s)
D:\_Downloads\MaterialDateTimePickerEx\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
D:\_Downloads\MaterialDateTimePickerEx\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
D:\_Downloads\MaterialDateTimePickerEx\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

It could be reproduced by using the example from #1.

Is there anything I can do on my side?

BarryW

Licensed User
Longtime User
B4A version: 6.30
Parsing code. (0.00s)
Compiling code. (0.03s)
Compiling layouts code. (0.02s)
Organizing libraries. (0.71s)
Generating R file. Error
C:\Users\lowie.FIREFLYELECTRIC\Desktop\B4x\Others\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:10: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_scrollFlags' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\lowie.FIREFLYELECTRIC\Desktop\B4x\Others\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: No resource identifier found for attribute 'layout_behavior' in package 'b4a.example'
C:\Users\lowie.FIREFLYELECTRIC\Desktop\B4x\Others\MaterialDateTimePicker\Objects\bin\extra\res1\res\layout\mdtp_date_time_picker_dialog.xml:16: error: Error: No resource found that matches the given name (at 'layout_behavior' with value '@string/appbar_scrolling_view_behavior').

TimN

Licensed User
Longtime User
It happens with both 1.52 and 1.70. I originally tried 1.70 and them rolled back to 1.52 and that was the screen shot you saw.

irda

Licensed User
Longtime User
First, thanks for your library.

Second, I have the same problem.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…