Share My Creation Music player

This is another of the applications that I have created. It has an equalizer.
Screenshot_20220427_225328_flores.systems.codiplayer.jpg
Screenshot_20220427_225345_flores.systems.codiplayer.jpg
Screenshot_20220427_225359_flores.systems.codiplayer.jpg
Screenshot_20220427_225410_flores.systems.codiplayer.jpg
Screenshot_20220427_225441_flores.systems.codiplayer.jpg
Screenshot_20220427_225804_com.microsoft.launcher.jpg

N. Franz

I haven't uploaded any apps yet. I don't know the steps or I feel that maybe my applications are not up to the task.

kimstudio

Licensed User
Longtime User
The user interface takes me back to old days windows media player. very nice! any experince to share for all these skinned components? The equalizer is made by self for all these filters or it is called from sdk/exisiting api? tkx.

N. Franz

When you grant permissions for the first time you have to swipe from left to right to see the music. Once that is done, for the next use the app will remember the latest playlist.

N. Franz

Hello dear, this application does not work correctly on android 11+. Unfortunately the source code was destroyed by a virus. I have another music player (Different Design) but better optimized. But I left him several months ago. Basically the interface is a library cover, similar to the Informatix Media Browser.

MohammadaliAkbari

Hello dear, this application does not work correctly on android 11+. Unfortunately the source code was destroyed by a virus. I have another music player (Different Design) but better optimized. But I left him several months ago. Basically the interface is a library cover, similar to the Informatix Media Browser.
At first thanks for your help but I need something like Samsung music code
I wane make music player but I cant find B4a code

N. Franz

Here I upload a small example. maybe there are better ways to make a player. In this community there are many experts who can also help you.

Attachments

• SimpleMusicPlayer.zip
    11.1 KB · Views: 196