iOS Question My app can not find the search for the app store

FelixCusi

Licensed User
Hi. Thanks to the help I received in this forum I was able to publish my app in the app store. I published it on January 17 and my application was in the search for the app strore.
On the 22nd a customer calls me informing me that my app does not appear in the search of the app store. Verify and effectively does not appear but I can see it in the developer's apps by entering another app that publishes.
Someone happened to him that the status says ready for sale and can not be found when looking for the app in the app store?
Thank you

Felix

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
I can not say outright what your problem might be but I can share my experience and you might find a solution in that.

I publish my Apps so that they are only available in South Africa - this is because they are designed for the South African market - so somebody in a neighboring state or in another country will not find my app. How have you done this ?

If the customer (as in your case maybe) has an Apple account registered in another country (in my case, he was an iOS Beta Tester - registered in the USA) and he searches from your country then also he will not find it.

Then, another experience, if you target as follows:
B4X:
    #Target: iPhone, iPad
    #MinVersion: 9
then some of the older iPhones (running on iOS 7/8 and lower) will not see the app as well. Maybe you did not target iPad and your customer is trying from that ?

Try searching your app on your PC and copying the URL of the App in the store and send it to your customer and see if he can find it like that or give us the name of your app here (and possibly attach the icon to help identify it) so I can search for it to see what I get. I have 3 devices (not all mine) at my disposal with iOS 8 and 11+ loaded - that should give a clearer indication if it is available.

Good Luck.

Upvote 0

FelixCusi

Licensed User
Hello Bill
Thanks for answering. I have two app the other is 1 year ago and never had problems. This has the same configuration.
What I do not understand is that everything worked just for a few days.
Now I modified it for all the countries previously, just as the other app was for Argentina.
With this modification it still does not work. I'm from Argentina and I do not know much English. That's why I use a translator.
I hope you understand what I want to express.
Thank you
Felix

Attachments

• noaparece.png
    noaparece.png
    321 KB · Views: 180
Upvote 0

BillMeyer

Licensed User
Longtime User
Confirmed - I have now also found it.

Upvote 0