Android Question My Google Play Developer account has been terminated ?!?

sdesan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Hi,
i've received an email from Google Play with this content:

Hi Developers ....,​
This is a notification that your Google Play Developer account has been terminated.​
Reason for termination: Violations of the Developer Program Policies and Developer Distribution Agreement.​

Can anyone help me? I don't understand why this happened and how i can resolve. I've no received any previuos email about this problem

Thank you

Sergio De Santis

JohnC

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Check your spam folder because they probably would have sent you some previous email warning with a little more details of the problem.

Did you share/link your play developer account with anyone or post an app that was partially developed by someone else?

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
What kind of app you developer?
There are no copyrights infractions?

If you don't agree with the terminate, made an appeal, until you get an answer from Google.

This video (and the following videos) help me when my account was terminated:

Upvote 0

sdesan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you for the answer
We develope free app. Most download are this https://arc.it/category/sviluppo-software/app-per-smartphone/
A gpx trak collector https://caisulmona.it/ (on right some information)
A historical re-enactment point and classification board https://www.giostrasulmona.it/
A reverse vendig machine point collector that simply scan a qrcode and collects point

We have also developed and published for https://www.giostrasulmona.it/ an foundriser app that, the same day of account terminated, has been suspended bay google with this email

Publishing status: Suspended
Your app has been suspended and removed due to a policy violation.

I've received only this two email (app suspended and few minute after account terminated) and i have no idea to what i can do...
In my developer account i saw

You must have permission to submit an appeal

so i can't do anything...

I wrote to Google Play support, this is the answer:

Here’s how you can file for an Appeal:

1. Sign in to your Play Console.

2. On the left menu, choose " Policy Status"

3. Click the " Appeal" button.

4. Add the " Appeal details and account owner's email.

5. Click " Submit Appeal"

But i can't submit an appeal

I don't know what i have to do

Did you share/link your play developer account with anyone or post an app that was partially developed by someone else?

Never

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
But i can't submit an appeal
Why not? Do you can login in your Google account?

Check this link:
and this:
and this:

Upvote 0

Almora

Licensed User
Longtime User
your account will no longer be opened. your efforts are in vain. Google is very strict about this.
what you will do is a new PC, a new bank account, a new identity.

Upvote 0

sdesan

Licensed User
Longtime User
Why not? Do you can login in your Google account?

Check this link:
and this:
and this:
Thank you Asales,
i made login with a wrong account.
I sent the appeal
I am waiting
Thanks again

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
If you see that the answer is a default message, sent by a robot, try again, until get an answer from a human attendant.
Check the videos above. He gives several tips.

Upvote 0

sdesan

Licensed User
Longtime User
If you see that the answer is a default message, sent by a robot, try again, until get an answer from a human attendant.
Check the videos above. He gives several tips.
Thank you asales but i can't send a new appeal 'till 10 november
1699259512081.png

1699259642842.png

Upvote 0

sdesan

Licensed User
Longtime User
I win :)

Hi developers at Archimede - A.S.I. srl,

Thank you for your patience while I looked into your issue.

After further review, we've accepted your appeal and reinstated your account. You'll need to sign in to your Play Console account to modify and/or republish any reinstated apps to make them available on Google Play.

If the option to resubmit is not available, please try making a small change to your app’s store listing page. For example, you can add and remove a space at the end of your app description.

I send Just another email, after 10 days, to [email protected] whith this text:

Hi, I wanted to get information about my appeal because I haven't received any further news Thank you Sergio De Santis Archimede - A.S.I. srl

Thank you all for your interest and support

Thanks again

Sergio De Santis

Upvote 0

Daestrum

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Maybe blur out your email address in the above image (post #9).

Upvote 0

asales

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Very good news.
As I says, if you don't agree with the termination and don't have any infrigiments, need to fight until you get an answer.
The first thought of the developer is create a new account, change IP and several other workarounds (and not always right), but does not think about contesting the reason for termination and, as you see, if you are right, you can win.

Upvote 0