Share My Creation My Launcher - run your apps

My Launcher - run your apps is available on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frankygoes.mylauncher

Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and promote My Launcher. Thank you for support.

Description from playstore:
My Launcher is a very simple menu launcher that does one thing: to launch other apps. Of course you can choose among apps installed on your device which one you want to appear in My Launcher menu.

The intended usage is collecting those apps you very often run and launching them from a unique quick place (even if your device launcher doesn't give you a folder feature). For example, My Launcher icon could be placed in the classic phone bottom bar to stay always accessible (see screenshots).

To remove an app from My Launcher just longpress it and confirm your choice. Moreover, My Launcher is smart enough to detect uninstalled applications and remove them automatically from its menu.

My Launcher is very light (about 150 kb) and do not requires permissions to operate. For every question please write us, we will reply as soon as possible.

Totally free and ad free. Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and promote My Launcher. Your support is our reward. Thank you.

Follow us on:
★ Blogger http://droidiani.blogspot.com/
★ Facebook http://www.facebook.com/droidiani
★ Google+ https://plus.google.com/105649647672204556971

tag and keyword: app, apps, launcher, menu, shortcut, quick

Attachments

• screenshot 1 menu.png
    screenshot 1 menu.png
    174.5 KB · Views: 7,341
  • screenshot 2 add.png
    screenshot 2 add.png
    239.3 KB · Views: 389
  • screenshot 3 droidiani.png
    screenshot 3 droidiani.png
    169.4 KB · Views: 366
  • screenshot 4 shortcut.png
    screenshot 4 shortcut.png
    169.6 KB · Views: 370
  • screenshot 5 photo.png
    screenshot 5 photo.png
    198.8 KB · Views: 364
  • screenshot 6 browsers.png
    screenshot 6 browsers.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 387
  • screenshot 7 help.png
    screenshot 7 help.png
    165.8 KB · Views: 357

frapel

Licensed User
Longtime User
My Launcher release 1.1 is available on Google Play:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.frankygoes.mylauncher

Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and promote My Launcher. Thank you for support.

Changes in 1.1 release:
★ now avoid duplicated apps
★ added sorting feature
★ added theme feature with custom color

Please LIKE on Facebook, +1 on Google Plus, write a review on Google Play and spread My Launcher. Your support is our reward. Thank you.

hookshy

Licensed User
Longtime User
I have tested you app ! It looks very nice, and works good on motorola defy+ , 5 star !
It is nice you could added to the app list only the downloaded app ! How did you do it ?

frapel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Thank you very much for your appreciation !!!

To get the list of apps you may use this code:

B4X:
'retrieves applications showed by device launcher as list of android.content.pm.ApplicationInfo
Sub getLauncherApplications As List
    Dim intnt As Intent
    Dim ref As Reflector
    Dim lst As List
    Dim result As List

intnt.Initialize(intnt.ACTION_MAIN, "")
    intnt.AddCategory("android.intent.category.LAUNCHER")

ref.Target = getPackageManager

'public abstract List<ResolveInfo> queryIntentActivities(Intent intent, int flags)
    Dim args(2) As Object
    Dim types(2) As String
    args(0) = intnt
    args(1) = 0
    types(0) = "android.content.Intent"
    types(1) = "java.lang.int"
    lst = ref.RunMethod4("queryIntentActivities", args, types) 'List<ResolveInfo>

result.Initialize

For Each resolveInfo As Object In lst
        ref.Target = resolveInfo
        ref.Target = ref.GetField("activityInfo")
        result.Add(ref.GetField("applicationInfo"))
    Next

Return result
End Sub

'retrieves android.content.pm.PackageManager
Sub getPackageManager As Object
   Dim ctxObj As Reflector
   ctxObj.Target = ctxObj.GetContext
   Return ctxObj.RunMethod("getPackageManager")
End Sub

For every object of the resulting list you can then obtain applabel, icon, and so on.

merlin2049er

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice launcher. Is there any way to add admin control to a launcher which can only allow certain apps to run?

I just have a client that wants to lock down his device allow a few apps to run.

frapel

Licensed User
Longtime User
Nice launcher. Is there any way to add admin control to a launcher which can only allow certain apps to run?

I just have a client that wants to lock down his device allow a few apps to run.

Thank you for your appreciation !!!

Some manufacturer add to its devices a parental mode to avoid for example execution of some apps to childrens. Recently security-aware versions of Android have been released (try to search Blackphone on Google) to give users more control about privacy and security aspects.

About launchers, I don't know if someone has released a launcher that can lock apps as you described.