Share My Creation My new Game: RPG Platformer Mortal Crusade: Sword of Knight

Hello everyone, I'm glad to show you my new game. Just published.

b4a.png
Mortal Crusade: Sword of Knight

google: link

This is an action platformer with RPG elements.
I have only published the paid version now, but I plan to make a free one with ads or something.
used for creation: libgdx + box2d
In this game I paid a lot of attention to loading and unloading data from RAM,
because there are a lot of various monsters, NPCs, weapons, armor, special effects.
p.s
also made cinematics in this game.
added a bunch of different settings and translation into 7 languages.

some screenshots:

1.png

2.png

3.png

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Very nice!!!
I would stay away from ads on the free version, better to keep it clean, maybe just limit the number of levels, characters, etc.

I tried advertising, it certainly does not bring money. I also tend to the demo version, with the ability to expand to the usual one.

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
in the game, the levels are not arranged as usual, I tried to make an "open world" where the killed monsters are saved.

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazing Creation!
It looks to run so fluid without lags.
Excellent job!
Hat Down to You.

Sagenut

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
That's really gorgeous and impressive - well done!

(I couldn't help to think of Black Tiger when I saw it, a game I played lots way back: )
@Sandman.......Your post kicked me so back in the past.........
I was in love with that game.
I think I was in love with nearly every CapCom game. 🤣 🤣

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
Amazing Creation!
It looks to run so fluid without lags.
Excellent job!
Hat Down to You.

I always test my game on a super old galaxy s3 mini, after all the updates from samsung it is very difficult to use it due to the small amount of RAM. But the game keeps at 59-60 fps

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
It is interesting to know your impression. Write to me when you try.
i have tested briefly and what i noticed directly, i am missing a skip button in the dialogs. I read the box and another 5 seconds pass by until the next box comes.

but so far it is a very good game, i will play it with controller soon, because i am no friend of touch controls.

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User
i have tested briefly and what i noticed directly, i am missing a skip button in the dialogs. I read the box and another 5 seconds pass by until the next box comes.

but so far it is a very good game, i will play it with controller soon, because i am no friend of touch controls.

yes I thought about it, but because of the cinematics arrangement it will take a lot of work. Because in some of them a lot of things happen. So I decided to add this in updates.

coldteam

Licensed User
Longtime User

thanks for this review, it's really helpful.