Share My Creation My Tenant 2019

I have to improve my previous version of app call "My Tenant". It is badly rated and reviewed in Google Play.

New improvements:
1. Material design like user interface
2. All functions by single tap (no more long tap)
3. No ads
4. In-app purchase (unlock some features)
5. Push notification ready
6. Personalize user avatar (upload/download photo)
7. User customized Purpose and Payee labels (support multi-language text or emoticons)
8. Enable/disable sync to server
9. Offline use has improved
10. Use email and password to login (no more using Mobile and PIN)
11. Change password is possible now
12. Reset forgotten password (Password sent to registered email)
13. Migrate My Tenant v1.x data (2018 to 2019) to new user profile
14. Payments are now set for previous, current and next year
15. Support up to 6 tenant accounts (unlimited for Pro license)
16. Delete tenant (payee) account (available in Pro license)

Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=my.computerise.mytenant2

Screenshot_1550489798.png Screenshot_1550490127.png

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I think it can add into a Custom Listview that scroll vertically.
i'm using the xCustomListView.
I also tried the other scroll direction, unfortunately the calendar did not work anymore. And since I have already put a lot of time into this view, it was not worth it to me to go troubleshooting only to be able to scroll into another position.

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
i'm using the xCustomListView.
I also tried the other scroll direction, unfortunately the calendar did not work anymore. And since I have already put a lot of time into this view, it was not worth it to me to go troubleshooting only to be able to scroll into another position.
Alright. Your views are very nice. I just want to learn to build something simple.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Alright. Your views are very nice. I just want to learn to build something simple.
i have plans for a standalone variant that has all the important code in one class, so that you can create a basic calendar with its own class and a calendar with the advanced class where the listview is underneath. But this all takes so much time and i am currently working on an update for the class.

Alexander Stolte

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
I put the standalone version on the todo list, that would be another big step for B4X, because you only need 1 form with the calendar and you can add as many calendars to a list as you want. Or show the view in a dialog, without listview.

Xfood

Expert
Licensed User
My Tenant is a rental tracker. I build it during the time I need to collect monthly rental from my house mates. Now I no longer sharing house so I use it too track my maintenance fee and bank loan monthly installments.
wow, very interesting

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User