Share My Creation MySteps

Play store:

Based on the code example I shared:

1790780726218.png
1790780784541.png
 

cklester

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
Yes! I was hoping you'd put this on the Play Store. Is this an app I just run in the background all day and it tracks all my steps? Or do I have to manually start it each time I'm going to be taking steps? Thank you!
 

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
Yes! I was hoping you'd put this on the Play Store. Is this an app I just run in the background all day and it tracks all my steps? Or do I have to manually start it each time I'm going to be taking steps? Thank you!
You can compile the app using the example code I shared. The app I put on Play store just enhanced some UI with a cute astronaut.
The app will run in background if you don't swipe out from the recent apps.
However the counting is not real time but based on Android internal sensor for power saving.
 

cklester

Well-Known Member
Licensed User
You can compile the app using the example code I shared. The app I put on Play store just enhanced some UI with a cute astronaut.
The app will run in background if you don't swipe out from the recent apps.
However the counting is not real time but based on Android internal sensor for power saving.

They have a system-level internal sensor that tracks steps?
 

aeric

Expert
Licensed User
Longtime User
They have a system-level internal sensor that tracks steps?
The activity sensor not only for walking steps but also running and standing.
Read more:
 
Top