Android Question Need help with video rotation in B4A using SimpleMediaManager library

winjiadh

Licensed User
Longtime User
I am currently working on a project in B4A where I need to implement video rotation functionality. I am using the SimpleMediaManager library for video playback, but I couldn't find a direct method to rotate the video.

I have tried using the Rotation property of the SimpleMediaManager library, but it doesn't seem to have any effect on the video playback. I have also searched the documentation and the B4A forum, but I couldn't find any specific solution for video rotation using this library.

I would greatly appreciate it if anyone could provide guidance or suggest an alternative approach to achieve video rotation in B4A using the SimpleMediaManager library. If there are any code examples or tutorials available, it would be extremely helpful.

Alternatively, if there is another library or method that is known to support video rotation in B4A, I would be open to exploring that as well.

Thank you in advance for your assistance. Any help or suggestions would be highly appreciated.

Best regards

B4X:
Private Sub lblRotation_Click

Pane3.Rotation=(Pane3.Rotation + 90) Mod 360

End Sub
The panel is Rotation,but the video not Rotation.
B4X:
Private Sub lblRotation_Click

Pane4.Rotation=(Pane4.Rotation + 90) Mod 360

End Sub
The panel is Rotation and the GIF is Rotation.

Attachments

• SMM_Example1.zip
    10.6 KB · Views: 28