Bug? No Device Found 4.3

Discussion in 'Bugs & wishlist' started by nibbo, Feb 10, 2015.

  1. nibbo

    nibbo Active Member Licensed User

    Since I installed version 4.3 I always get the 'No device found' error when trying to debug or release apps.
    This is on devices that I have used successfully in the past.
    Is this a 4.3 issue or do I have to change some 'default' settings that the install may have reset?
    I have checked the path settings and they are OK.
    I am able to use B4A Bridge Ok so I am able to continue but would prefer to launch via USB.

    Thanks
     
  2. Erel

    Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

    Please run "adb devices" from the command line and post the output (adb is in <android sdk>\platform-tools).
     
  3. nibbo

    nibbo Active Member Licensed User

    Hi Erel

    Not sure if I did this right but all I get back is 'List of Devices attached' and nothing else...
     
  4. Erel

    Erel Administrator Staff Member Licensed User

    The issue has nothing to do with B4A v4.30. ADB doesn't find your device so the IDE cannot work with it.

    Try to update the driver or restart ADB.
     
  5. nibbo

    nibbo Active Member Licensed User

    Apologies Erel, I have updated the drivers and they now work OK.
    I had forgotten that both mu phone and tablet had updated themselves, will bear this in mind in future.

    Thanks for your help.
     
Loading...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice